Red lipstick is one of the most beloved by women. But there are so many variations of colors that will be difficult to choose which tone put on the lips. One of the options is the matte lipstick, intense and dull red. Opaque lipstick? Yes that’s right! And it’s mouth and several celebrity mouths, showing that gives instead use lipstick dull and stay stylish.
The stylish red lipstick matte is actually a turn of a trend. Women 40s were fascinated by colors like this, vibrant and super stylish for various skin types. As it is a very intense color, it indicated that use sparingly to not get too fancy.
One of the biggest fans of the red matte lipstick? The singer Adele, who now and then appears with the mouth tinted with vibrant color to compose your retro style. The presenter and top model Luciana Gimenez also. The Anne Hathway also uses the model.
With light skin, matte red lipstick is much better
The proposal for a lipstick dull color and open as the matte is to be a contrast lipstick. There is no skin tone that does not leave the mouth highlighted with this lipstick, but it really combines more with clear skin. With black skin, it gets a lot of attention. It is not ugly, but the intense red glow requires some more open colors in clothes for lipstick not shine alone and highlight others.
In the eyes, at most one marked eye and maybe a kitten style. No dark shadows and highlights or other on the cheeks. The less detail in the eyes smaller. But the eyeliner is one of the most perfect combinations for lipstick 40s and is super chic and elegant.
The combination with eyeliner is elegant and it is great to add volume to fine and delicate lips, according to healthknowing. As the red asks a little more intensity in the drawings, it is nice to invest in an eyeliner or a touch of lipstick gloss and liquid lipstick. You can turn your dull in glowing with color without eyeliner too.
Matte Red Lipstick Marks
- Lipstick 333 brand The Apothecary- the Brazilian manufacturer launched in 2011 which was one of the best-selling brand for more than a year. The color is slightly creamy, even if still stick with the low brightness and opacity of the brand.
- Retro Matte Mac- the makeup line imported originating in the United States is also a high investor of retro colors. Their line matte has several variants of various shades of red, great for those who are just starting to play with the color on the lips.
- Impala Matte with guava coverage- the nail polish brand also invested in makeup heavily in recent years and in popular colors. When the matte became fever, the brand launched a different: with coating guava tonality. The lips are not red or nor guava, winning a variant between the two tones and differentiating from competitors.
- Hydra Extreme Matte Maybelline Forever- line creamy and glossy lipsticks have a lipstick less bright but still protects and prevents chapped lips. It is extremely durable and cheap, so it’s one of the items to invest without fear.
- Eudora So Kiss me Viva Flower- matte brand is more closed, simple and discreet, perfect to those who have black skin and do not want to overstate the first uses. With the custom gives to invest in darker colors and enjoy the retro look.
- Matte Revlon- popular brand in Brazil, the matte is also lightweight and leaves lips hydrated, helping to give volume also in the mouth without being something impolite.
Tips on How to Have Beautiful Lips
No use using the best lipstick and a more intense color to highlight if you do not take care of the lips. When buying, choose lipsticks with moisturizing effect and dpantenol, great to eliminate cracks. In the sun, and too dry climates or cold too reset lipstick several times during the day or use lip balm with cocoa butter to keep lips moisturized.