Glass inserts have been increasingly present in decoration projects of residential environments, not restricting to the bathroom or the kitchen. Transparent or colored, monochrome: there is a huge variety of styles and formats that will give a special touch to the environment.
So Zap magazine have chosen 5 decorating tips with pills with the help of an architect and civil engineer Bittencourt Fernanda Elaine Baggio, the Stroke End architecture. See below:
- Explore the colors in environments and don’t be afraid to dare. Mix neutrals with bright colours, but consider what is more suitable for the space. “The colors in an environment they need to talk to each other”, explains the architect Fernanda Bandyopadhyay.
- There is no problem in mixing different types of inserts in an environment. “It is perfectly possible to use a glass and a wooden one, provided that there is good sense and the help of a professional,” says civil engineer Elaine Baggio.
- The use of inserts in a space need not necessarily be in an entire wall, from the ceiling to the floor. They can be used in environment details, just giving a touch of sophistication. The tip is also valid for those who want to renew the look of a specific space, without generating a great reform in the environment.
- You must pay attention to the type of grout that will be used, because there are many options and the choice of the correct type can give a special touch to the decor. There are also specific mortars for the settlement of inserts, which are more stickers and adherents.
- The coating can be applied when the intention is to make the environment look bigger. Small pads create a feeling of spaciousness in a room, but care must be taken with the sizes. Larger areas, such as swimming pools, floors and walls, ask for large formats.
There are also other types of inserts available in the market, such as wood, ceramics, metal and adhesive pads, the tenant installs with ease.
The values of the inserts are related to the type of material used in manufacturing. The ceramic cost from $10 the square meter. But there are pads made in white gold, that can cost $15 1000 the square meter.
5 Ways to Decorate a Table with a Runner
Edible Flakes Bridal Shine, 6 Grams by Crystal Candy Cake …
How to use Stampin’ Up!’s Magnetic Platform For The Big …
Ultra-Moist Super Chocolate Cake Mix, 5 Pounds by Chef …
Edible Hybrid Luster Dust, Turquoise, 2.5 Grams by Roxy …
Satin Ice Rolled Fondant Icing Dark Chocolate 5 Pounds …
Rose Motif Silicone Lace Mat by Chef Alan Tetreault Cake …
Satin Ice Rolled Fondant Icing Pastel Baby Blue 5 Pounds …
Sweetheart Lace Border Silicone Lace Mat by Chef Alan …
Harris Finesse 6 Piece Paint Pad Set at Homebase.co.uk
Floor Saw Risk Essment
Best 25+ Christmas tree decorations ideas on Pinterest …
"Big-Reach" Pole Hook for Christmas Lighting and …
Sweet Macaw:10 Extremely Cool Things You Can Do With …
free bunny template for print
Bachelor Living Room
Tutorial for frilled buttercream piping using Wilton 2D tip